dinah34 Sunday, August 20, 2006

Today I did 20 minutes of indepedent WATP moves while we were watching a movie. It's a good way to get exercise in considering how lazy I am.

Today, me and the fabulous Reagan went shopping for back to work clothes for me. That's right, in one week I am returning to work. I'm quite excited about it. I think it will be good for me and the baby. I'm definitely not SAHM material. I miss being with peers and doing things that have nothing to do with diapers. The Fabulous Reagan helped me find some very work appropriate clothes. Today I bought four tops, 1 park of slacks and 2 skirts. I spent double what i wanted to but I'm feeling very good about the clothes. They look good on me, they fit me well and they're young and hip. :)

Tomorrow I am going to make French Onion soup. I haven't made it in years so I hope it turns out. I've got my fingers crossed. Tomorrow they're going to reek of onions...ugh...I hate that smell. Ever since I worked at A&W and cut and peeled and rung about oh 50 pounds of onions every other day I cannot stand onion smell. It's too bad that all the good foods have onions in them...

Well, I should be off to bed. I'm going to try and blog more. I find that it helps me keep on track a little more. I guess it's the accoutability, even if it is anonymous accountability.

:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE French Onion Soup!