I've been feeling really 'out there' on the internet this past week. There's been a big flooding mess at my school and we've been having furniture problems and for some reason posting about them on my message boards has made me....uncomfortable...although that's so not the right word?
I've found a Winnipeg Forum which is even weirder b/c now I'm worried that these people are parents of our kids or relatives to the damn futon guy, etc...and that my little internet bubble is going to be broken?
Anyways on the weight loss front....
I'm going to say I'm gaining this week. This is based on the following:
Tuesday I ate about 9 cookies and a cinnamon bun when I was at my inservice.
This was followed by Thai food for lunch (it was soooo damn yummy)
Followed by a huge assed frittata for supper.
Wednesday I ate a whole bag of pretzels.
Thursday I had McDonalds for lunch b/c....well I'm not really sure why I had McDonalds. I just did.
Friday I went to Carlos and Murphys for lunch and then we went for Ribs for Supper b/c it was my Dad's and Grandpas birthdays.
& now today (Saturday) is a bithday party where there will be yummy treats I'm sure and then supper tonight with a friend.
Couple that eating with zero exercise and that scale is going to be movin' on up.
1 comments:
:(
It seems like a lot of people recently have felt that way. I don't know why. Maybe with February it will all change! :)
Post a Comment