And did I tell you that my son's middle name is Anakin? But I named him this before it was hyped (he is 14). The only way back then to know who Anakin was is by having to read the book!
Who Is This Blogwhore? Well...I'm a girl. In Canada. Who Blogs.
There's a little about everything in this little ol' blog. Stuff about crocheting, discerning my call to ministry, saving money, spending money, being a Mom, being a Worker Bee, being a Wife, being a Good Human Being, going green, and making lists.
2 comments:
I have to say, I love your blog title. Makes me giggle :)
And did I tell you that my son's middle name is Anakin? But I named him this before it was hyped (he is 14). The only way back then to know who Anakin was is by having to read the book!
How funny to find this out about you!
Post a Comment