dinah34 Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My goal for this year is to read 25 books.  I've read 10 so far.

These are them so far:

1.  Mission Shaped Children by Margaret Withers
2.  Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone by J.K. Rowling
3.  Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
4.  Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella
5.  Reflecting With God by Abigail Johnson
6.  Little Bee by Chris Cleave (I'm almost done this one, I highly recommend everyone read it as it is a beautifully written book with a compelling story)
7.  Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
8.  Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
9.  Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
10.  Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling 

I've got several books on the go right now...

Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Be The Pack Leader by Cesar Milan
Curly Girl:  It's More The Just Hair by Lorraine Massey
Monk Habits for Everyday People by Dennis Okholm

I also need to read Leadership Can Be Taught by Sharon Dolaz Parks by my meeting on August 24th.

So much to read in so little time...

0 comments: