Well, I'm still here. I'm still plugging away. Still gaining weight, instead of losing it. *sigh*
The more I think about losing weight, the more I gain.
I need some kind of new plan but I don't know what. *sigh*
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know it's unrelated but I can't post on the real estate blog so: Dinah, We plan on being in Winnipeg next summer. I can help build you a play area, but keep in mind that my level of craftsmanship may not be what you desire. I build things to tolerences of meters not milimeters, my precision instrument is a GPS not a slide rule. Bart
Who Is This Blogwhore? Well...I'm a girl. In Canada. Who Blogs.
There's a little about everything in this little ol' blog. Stuff about crocheting, discerning my call to ministry, saving money, spending money, being a Mom, being a Worker Bee, being a Wife, being a Good Human Being, going green, and making lists.
2 comments:
I know it's unrelated but I can't post on the real estate blog so:
Dinah,
We plan on being in Winnipeg next summer. I can help build you a play area, but keep in mind that my level of craftsmanship may not be what you desire. I build things to tolerences of meters not milimeters, my precision instrument is a GPS not a slide rule.
Bart
Bart's my new hero. ***********
So, you sound a lot like my father who is often heard saying, "we'll just eyeball it".
Perfect! You'll drive Measuring Steve crazy. :)
Post a Comment