In brief:
1. The IL's arrive on Thursday. I'm dreading their arrival, yet excited as I know Steve only gets to see his parents once a year. I am worried that I will want to kill them b/c they are here for 3 weeks and yet I am excited b/c Andrew will get to spend lots of time with his grandparents (& hopefully this means Mommy will get to go to the Gym more often).
2. I did not weigh in this week as my weigh in partner was in Minneapolis getting rained on. I think this is for the best, as I am pretty sure I am just gaining more weight.
3. I have now been to the Group Step and Group Kick class at Shapes and I quite enjoyed the classes. I'm sore as Fuck but wanting to go back. That is definitely a good sign. I've been to the Group Kick class twice now and I'm starting to get the hang of the moves. I want to try the Group Centergy class next.
4. We have bought a house. Moving day is August 15th. I'm stressing about money and moving and all that stuff. Our lease runs up August 1st and I was in a right panic b/c we were not going to have anywhere to live for 15 days but luckily our building is going to let us stay until September 1st. Phew.
5. The other secretary at my school went for a job interview for a kick ass job today. I feel bad but I don't want her to get it, I don't want to risk having to work with someone new who I might not get along with and might be crazy. I'm trying so hard to be positive for her, when all I want to do is not let her go.
6. Foodwise things have been so-so. We have defiintely ate out less in the last 2 weeks. I have been eating lunch at work that I have prepared and brought with me. I have had breakfast the last few days. But I still crave burgers and fries and that is what we've been eating when we've gone out. So not a good choice. :(
1 comments:
Thanks for the update, been wondering how you're doing. Congrats on surviving the Group Step and Kick classes (and for wanting to go back!!) - you know you're my hero for that!
Good news on the apartment - that'll also give you a bit of time to make any changes (ie paint the kitchen ;)) you need to before having to leave the apartment. Or, it will at least give you time to clean the place at a leisurely pace.
Good luck with the IL visit!
Post a Comment