New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago
I forgot to mention that I got a raise! Yep, that's right, I got my yearly bump up into the next year slot. That means like 78 cents more an hour for me! It was hella cool getting my paycheck and having an extra 40 bucks on it.
& as well July 1st we get the yearly cost of living increase. So 17.69 an hour here I come! Woot.
Steve has also started his new job and we are anxious to see how much he will be bringing home.
3 comments:
yay for a raise!! They're always handy :)
If you want to email me some details on Steve's job, I can work out (approx) what his pay will be...
Hey congrats on the raise .. things are looking very positive for you guys!
Raises rule. Now update your blog, already!
Post a Comment