dinah34 Tuesday, August 18, 2009

it's getting all cluttered here again. i hate the feeling of having stuff in piles and having too much stuffed in cupboards and having stuff all over the floor. it makes me feel a little on the crazy side. a little off kilter. i want to get rid of the stuff....but when i look around everything seems needed. i want to get rid of the stuff...but my ocd/phobia makes it hard. i want to get rid of the stuff....but....i don't know, everything just gets in the way.

i wish i had a very nice big desk. i could have my computer at the desk, with all our personal/financial admin stuff, my church materials/resources, with my favourite books, with my crafting materials arranged all nicely next to the desk. it's my dream.

i want one side of the room to look like this


and the other side of the room to have a cra7fting station like this.

3 comments:

LittleSpots said...

I always thought I needed a bigger house. If I could only get a bigger mess all my clutter problems would disappear. Guess what? Bigger house = BIGGER clutter problems. sigh. Now I believe I need more time. If I could only get more time I'd have no clutter problems. Since I know the only chance I have to get more time is to win the lottery I've decided to accept the clutter and move on. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you! I really wish I could have an office like that pic!

I am feeling cluttered, too. But just have not had the time nor motivation to clutter it out! So, right now, I just keep staring at the contents thinking about what the first thing would be to go.

Good luck decluttering!

Saver Queen said...

Wow, that craft room just makes me drool. LIke, I just want to get in there and get crafty! personally I like it a lot more than the other picture of the desk.