dinah34 Tuesday, August 4, 2009

can someone help me out with swagbucks? i have the toolbar and i'm slowly getting bucks....about 1 a day or so...my question is how do i make more bucks faster?

this is my referral link...so if you want to sign up and make swagbucks please use this link cause i think i get some bonus bucks. :P

6 comments:

Jessie said...

hmm swag bucks eh? I've heard of a few peole joing up, perhaps it's my turn now.

Jessie said...

I signed up last night, and I used your referral code.

dinah34 said...

yay! install the toolbar and start searching!

Jessie said...

I've earned a few bucks so far... do you earn many from my referral?

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SS4BC said...

I just wrote a post on my blog about ways to make some extra swagbucks, if you're still curious.

http://smallstepsforbigchange.wordpress.com/2009/09/16/swagbucks-and-why-i-love-it/

However, I'd say that 3-5 is about the max you'll get in a given day without earning through other people's referrals.