I've recently discovered this whole world of 'curly girl'. It's all about a new way to care for curly hair and let me tell you, I have a shit ton of curly hair. I've just taken the book out of the library and I've quickly looked around the internet and I've decided to give the very basics a go.
The basics are:
1. No Shampoo. Shampoo has this stuff that doesn't react well with curly hair, I guess sort of stripping the curl out of it. Instead of shampoo you do this crazy massage thing with conditioner to your hair. You also condition twice.
2. No brushing. Ever. Instead you can comb your hair with a wide tooth comb or simply do finger combing.
3. No Terry Cloth. Say goodbye to towels. Instead you do this weird plop thing with a t-shirt before and after adding product.
0 comments:
Post a Comment