dinah34
Friday, July 2, 2010
Before I post about our trip to the UK I wanted show off some crocheting that I did before I left on the trip.
This is Andrew's birthday blanket. It's still not done. I need to weave in all the ends and crochet a border. I'm thinking 1 row of DC in blue, 1 row of SC in pink, 1 row of DC in blue.
Once this project is finished I will have used up most of the bad yarn that I blogged about
here. Thank goodness because I'm sick of it.
I started to make this hat for Andrew with the intention that he could take it to the UK. Needless to say it turned out to not be a summer hat. It's too small for me, too big for Andrew, and Husband won't even look at it. I guess it will go in the Christmas Present Box..
Because the first hat didn't work out I made him this one instead. It's like a beanie hat, I guess. I don't like it much, but Andrew loves it. He wouldn't stop moving, hence the blurry pictures.
1 comments:
The blanket and hats are nice! Your son is a cutie!
Post a Comment