dinah34
Monday, December 20, 2010
**I started writing this post on December 11th...and I'm only finishing it now...on December 20th. What can I say? I'm super slow as molasses.**
It's been a long time since I've posted and much has happened since I last posted. I'm not very good at regular posting.
- My Mom sold her house and moved to an apartment. It's been a relief not to have to worry about the house and her being in the house in the winter.
- I am still waiting on that job that I posted about almost a year ago. The job was posted in December 2009. I went for the test in April, the interview in July, they checked my references in October and a couple weeks ago I got an email about the position. It told me that I met all the essential qualifications and that I was placed in a pool that may or may not be used to staff the position, blah, blah. I can check the job poster to see if the position has been filled and so far it's still open. So, I guess I'm still in the running?
- My Discernment Committee recommended to my Church Council that I become a Candidate for Diaconal Ministry! The year long discernment process is over! It's mostly official now. It still needs to be approved by Presbytery and I have to sit two candidacy interviews, but I am pleased that things are moving along. If all goes well I can do the first module this May/June. I hope to post more about the program I am undertaking and what it all involves.
- I applied for another position in a different department and I've gone to write the test for the position.
- I've been super busy making things for Christmas. I've got so many pictures to take and upload for everyone to see. Andrew is super excited about Christmas this year. He woke Husband and me up at 6:15 AM this morning to tell us that Christmas is coming in 4 days! lol.
0 comments:
Post a Comment