New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago

i've just found this at the local grocers. all i'm going to say is 1 point for 2 slices. can bread get any better?
'leaner than bacon' bacon. i can't find a picture of it online. 3 slices are 1 points. it tastes okay. i was a little sceptical at first, but pleasently surprised after i tasted it.
another awesome little snack food. taste just like real doritos but you get 27 chips for 4 points. rock on!
water with lemon. yum. i remember this little treat every so often. it gives it just nice zing.
yum!
todays eats:
2 eggs with leaner than bacon and ww bread (7 points)
baked doritos and guac. (3 points)
spinach mandarin salad
2 oatmeal scones.
32 oz water
45 minute walk with baby
1 comments:
Oh how I love the Baked Doritos!! I'm making a WW Mexican Soup at the end of this week, and it calls for tortia chips...I just use those baked doritos. They also come in Baked Cool Ranch. Yummy!
Post a Comment