New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago
i'm going to think of some witty things to say. i'll be back later.
i thought of a witty topic. it's so good i'm going to save it for tomorrow! hah!
todays eats
2 pieces of toast with smooth peanut butter (4 points)
2 cups BLUE menu mushroom barley soup (2 points)
1 mango (1 point)
1 lean cuisine chicken in wine sauce (3 points)
chicken curry (10 points)
hot and sour chicken and beef (18 points)
32 oz water
40 minute walk with the baby--3 AP
38 points
28 flex points left
4 comments:
at least you didn't gain Dinah..that is awesome.
Those lean cuising pizzas are quite good. I get the thick crust bruschetta one..the points are on the side of the box..they are all 6 points I think.
Michelina's have mac and cheese too for 5 points..and about 1.5 cups in the box..not bad eh?
witty shmitty - just keep posting. I am so like you with the 'if I don't tell, it didn't happen' but I am working on accepting that I am not perfect, my eating is not perfect and thats OK.
You are doing awesome and there are way more things in life that are more important than a number on the scale, Little Man being a huge one.
It will fall into place.
Keep up the good work!
I just realized I sounded a lot like Stuart Smally - I'm good enough , I'm smart enough, and gosh darnit people like me.
Oh well ` sitting here laughing at myself!
Awww now i want to know what the topic is!!! Will just have to come back tomorrow I guess :)
Post a Comment