New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago
Ok, so I fell off more then the blogwagon. I fell of every wagon known to man.
I've been weighing myself every morning and I fluctuate between 268 and 273. This has been since July. Is it good that I've been maintining?
Some things I'd like to say b/c they seem to work better when I write them down:
1. I have all of next week off and I will go to the gym everyday.
2. I will eat vegetables and fruit at lunch.
3. I will go to Group Active on Sunday @ 12:30 (right after church)
That's it. That's all.
1 comments:
Yes, it's awesome that you've been maintaining. If I stop working at this whole weight loss THANG, I gain 12 lbs overnight (seriously, it happened to me this summer). So kudos to you!
And enjoy your veggies and classes. You'll feel better for it, really you will.
Post a Comment