dinah34
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Alrighty folks, time to out yourselves...
Who are you dear readers?
Tell me a bit about yourself.
How did you get here?
Do you like it here?
What do you want to hear more about?
What do you want to hear less about?
Do you have a blog to recommend to me?
I hope everyone has a great day today
2 comments:
I'm lurking.
I'm more of a poster than a lurker but I'll answer your questions anyway.
You may know me from some chat boards as H! and... well that's the only one we're both on.
I got here from your recommendation on H!
I luv your blog. I luv how you include a little bit from multiple parts of your life. I find it so interesting.
I don't have any suggestions about more or less, I like it the way it is.
I do not have a new blog to recommend to you, although I thank-you for all the ones you've recommended to me.
Post a Comment