dinah34
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I've been faithfully working on my banner. It's slow going but well worth it. I have 11 days left to finish it. I hope I can get it done. I've taken some pictures of it because I want to show it off. I am in LOVE with it.

My only worry is that it is too 'heavy' on the left with all the hands. I added the green bars on the right in an attempt to balance it all out. Does it work?

I am really enjoying the sun. It makes everything POP.

This is a close up of the sun. You can see that I'm doing the blanket stitch around all the sun pieces and the green bars. The sun is outlined in dark blue and the green in orange. It's slow going but worth it I think.

& this is a close up of the hands. I glued them on. I am going to do the blanket stitch around some of the hands (maybe half...time permitting).

Isn't it lovely? I'm very proud of myself.
PS. Yesterday didn't work out as planned. Andrew had several melt downs (including persisting in playing with Husbands new work tools) so i sent him to his room and he fell asleep at 5 PM. Husband ordered pizza, so we didn't have any leftovers. There was no park. & while we were on the last episode of ER, Andrew was sick and threw up EVERYWHERE and had a fever and was sick. So, the evening was full of surprises. *Sigh*
1 comments:
Ah, the joys of mommy hood. Love those late nights with sick kids (not).
You banner is absolutely cute! Your hard work definitely shows in your craft. :)
Post a Comment