all i have to say is DOWN 3.2 POUNDS.
i don't know how, but i was down. that brings my official ww weight to 237 pounds. i don't even remember the last time i was in the 230's. walking to the meeting i kept having to pull up my capri's which were always big on me (i got them right after i gave birth) but never this big. if i sucked in my belly they were going to seriously fall off. i think they should be retired but i love them so much and they're my only pair. i think i'll have to be purchasing another pair in a smaller size. :)
other than that nothing too interesting is happening. me and S are sickly, while the baby has somehow stayed healthy(ish). he does have a runny nose, but that's it. me and steve have this flu/cold/ulcerish thing. it sucks.
i've been very blog deliquent, the baby doesn't nap as much as he used to. it's getting harder and harder to sneak on here during the day to see what everyone's up to. i guess this is a sign of him growing up and getting older. time is sure flying.
my hitched bitch (kinda like secret santa, but in the middle of summer from my favorite message board www.hitched.ca) sent me about 8 back issues of the weight watchers magazine. i'm so looking forward to reading them. i'm going to save them and read them in the tub i think. a nice relaxing soak with a nice motivating read. thanks again to my wonderful bitch! :)
5 comments:
Congrats on the loss!! That is awesome!! :)
Nothing is better than soaking in the tub with a good read! I love the WW magazine! I would say that and Shape are my two favs!!
Great job Dinah!
congrats Dinah!!! That is a huge loss!!
Yeah for you. Some good news to end a good day! I am so proud of you! Take the victory. Nothing tastes as good as having you pants fall off feels ! Giggles! BTW thanks for the kind comments over at my place. I figured you would understand!
Keep up the most amazing work!
Congratulations on the loss!!!
I always get confused when I see pounds LOL but worked it out to be a 1.5 kg loss and that is ace! Well done :-) I love reading mags in the bath too but somehow don't do it as much as I'd like. Enjoy!
Post a Comment