dinah34 Saturday, February 14, 2009


I just want to wish everyone a wonderful Valentine's Day however you are spending it.

My husband got me a lovely card and a totally cool looking Wii game. I can't wait to try it out. I feel guilty because I didn't get him anything as we had agreed on no gifts because of the trip to Gimli in 2 weeks....but as usual, he continues to spoil me.

I've got Ribs cooking in the oven right now (I've never made Ribs before--I hope they are good), potatoes for mashing and mushrooms for frying. I was even contemplating making garlic cheese toast. One of S's friends is coming over tonight and we are going to play some games. It is going to be fun tonight!

I was going to post a generic internet picture of 2 people kissing in honour of Valentines Day..but then I decided that it would a better idea to put a picture of me and S on our vow renewal day. This is my favorite picture of the day.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Northern Living Allowance said...

Sounds like a lovely day! :) What a lovely photo - thanks for sharing!

Hope the ribs turned out nice!!

Lana said...

What a beautiful photo!!!