New Upcycle Ideas 850 with fall decorating ideas!
21 hours ago

I was hoping that my money would have come today...but it looks like it won't be here until Monday. :( Boo on them.
I've been working on a design for a welcome banner for my church's Family Sunday services. I made this mock up in Publisher quickly at lunch today.
The idea is that it will be made out of felt and the hands are hands of congregation members that I traced last week. It'll be lots of bright colours.
What does everyone think? It will involve a lot of sewing! I think I am going to go visit my Grandma.
We also have tickets to Star Trek for tonight! I'm soooooo excited!
1 comments:
I think it's terrific! :) D mentioned the Star Trek movie to me the other day, but I'm not overly keen...hope you enjoy it!
Post a Comment