We leave for our 'camping' trip on Friday after my friend finishes work. I'll be glad to get away for the weekend.
I took 3 days off holidays this week so me and Husband could have some time before he starts his new job. Yesterday we sat and watched the final season of ER and I worked on my Banner. It's coming along quite nicely.
Today we went shopping for some tools he needs for the new job. We went to Petland so Andrew could look at the animals. We're thinking of getting Andrew a pet for his upcoming 4th birthday but we can't decide what to get him. I'm very PRO fish and husband is very PRO Hamster. We had some lunch at Applebee's and were looking for new sneakers for Andrew. It's hard to shop with a 3 year old. Me and Andrew are home now (Husband is still out shopping) and I'm exhausted from chasing him around everywhere.
I planted some Basil seeds today. I hope they'll grow. I've never planted anything from seed before.
The plan for the rest of the day is too eat up some leftovers from the freezer, work on my banner, finish watching ER and go to the park.
4 comments:
*Your Basil will grow beautifully (one of the easiest to grow)
*You'll have a blast on your well deserved and well planned camping trip (look forward to hear if the frugal food planning works for you)
*The Hamster is a no for a 4 year old. Just a child's shreek will put the hamster into shock. lol. Pro Fish all the way! Plus they are fun to look at.
*You really need to delete my Handmade Holiday 2009 link
*You need to delete my MoneyFunk link and renter it to regain current feeds.
*And I hope you have awesome weather this weekend cuz camping is Soooo much fun. :)
Have a fun camping trip! It must feel nice to know that you have all the needed money tucked away! :)
Whee! Have fun camping! Let me know if your basil works, mine is refusing to grow!
I can't believe Andrew is almost four! Where does the time go?
Good luck with the basil! My basil seedlings are doing well but the basil plants have died! Go figure. Have fun camping!
Post a Comment