dinah34 Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm still here. I've been thinking about what to write. Been coming up dry.

This Sunday is my Family Sunday service and I'm feeling a lot more focused and ready for this one. I've made a blog for my 1st Sundays Ministry, but I've used a different log in because I'm very very very hesitant to have it linked to my blog here. for that reason I'm also very hesitant to post the link to it here. I like to try to keep my personal life separate from my internet life. but i will brag (even though no one can check up on it) that it's a very nice blog so far. :P

The dog is time consuming. She has scratched quite a bit of our wall in the living room trying to get at the stinky garbage in the kitchen. & there are some other small problems so we're starting obedience school this week. I hope it goes well.

Other then that, things continue on. How are all of you doing?

1 comments:

macnic said...

Doing great! Glad to hear that you are confident for the Family Service! Enjoy your personal blog; sometimes we need writing just for ourselves.