Well, there's many pictures I have to share today because we finally took them off the camera. :P
Starting out we have Andrew's first day of school. Husband dropped him off and snapped some pictures. I can't believe how grown up he is looking!I can't believe that I am a Mom to a school aged child! I often wonder how and when all that happened. Here he is being silly as usual. :P I wonder who he gets that from?
And here he is sitting during circle time....protesting...cause he doesn't like sitting still. I sure hope that his teacher can handle him this year. :P
Next up we have my Round Ripple Afghans. I made this green one for my friends wedding.I love the colour combinations that I went with (kudos to Husband as he's the one that picked them out!)
It is a green blanket for some very green people. My friends are into fair trade and organics and recycling and reusing...so we thought it fit well with their green lifestyle.The Green blanket didn't get as big as I was originally planning so I gave them my scrap Round Ripple as well. It ended up being HUGE and will fit a double bed quite well.
I am pleased that I used up quite a bit of acrylic yarn I had laying around the house. I want to make a million more round ripples. They always end up being so eye catching!
I'm thinking that if I ever get my act together and open up an Etsy shop that this picture would make an excellent banner. Have my shop name over top it. It's got so much clear detail and shows the round ripple pattern very well.
1 comments:
I remember sending my kid's off to kindergarten. How sweet it was. And now...celebrating my son's 15th bday. crazy!
I love those blankets. You have a great talent. You should open that etsy shop. You'd do great. Nice to see you got those stiches done in the wee hours of your friend's wedding. :)
Post a Comment