dinah34 Saturday, October 3, 2009

I've started updating my side bars. It's slow going because...well...I'm slow at it. :P

EF is still plugging away. A few months ago we used some money out of the fund to help cover costs.

UK trip is trucking along nicely. I hope we save up lots!

My Christmas Jar is doing pretty good too.

I didn't make a saving tracker, but we have all our money saved up for our little trip to Calgary to stay with my aunt. Husband, child, dog, and me are going to drive up to Calgary for 10 days in November. I've got $500 earmarked.

The only sidebar I haven't updated yet is the LOC. I can't remember the log in to the bank account. lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great!! :) Have you ever been to Calgary before? Or is this your first time?

Jessie said...

You're coming to my home-city !

I hope you enjoy the trip!