Well, it's been a while. I haven't posted in almost a month. I've been uber busy and not had much creativity. I've also not been working on anything that I usually post about. We've fallen off the money bandwagon sort off (I'll admit that I've pulled out my cc a few times in the last month), I've barely made any crafts/crocheting (honestly!), and I've not been in the mood for any lists. :P
I went on holiday to Calgary (see that expired ticker up there?). Had fun. Took a zillion pictures. Went over budget (but not by much). Came back. I've been busy, busy, busy, busy since then. Actually, this post has taken me 3 days to write. :P The Children's Ministry is going well. I find it hard and scary and chaotic, but exciting, rewarding, and fun all at the same time. My full time work is there and boring. Same ol' same ol'. At home we are in full swing for Christmas now. Getting things ready and getting organized is tough work. lol. I've got a zillion things I want to do before Christmas...and I hope to get 5 done.
Due to a stroke of luck (ok, it's not luck, it's called being a Public Servant) I received an extra week's vacation this year. woot for me! I thought about saving them for an 'emergency', but then I said fuck-it and booked off the Christmas Break. I had a few days left of Annual Leave as well, so I am off from 19 Dec to 03 Jan!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks!!!! I'm so excited and have big plans....but will be happy and settle for lazing around and watching TV.
It's good to be back! How is everyone else doing?
1 comments:
*gasp* Did you curse??? LOL. You and my husband are very lucky having 2 wks off for holiday! Well, acually I snuck a week off before Christmas.
Holiday in Calgary - sounds like you had much fun! Yeah!
You used the CC??? :(
Going to pay balance off in full, yes? :)
Now, do you really ever get to laze around and watch tv when you have a family??? To me, I think not! LOL.
Have a wondeful holiday! So glad to hear you are alive and well.
Post a Comment