dinah34 Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Doggy sweater I made for Scout. It didn't work out as good as I was hoping. In the end the pattern didn't end up making much sense and then I did some troubleshooting and flew by the seat of my pants and ended up with this. It doesn't stay on her all that well. I think she needs something with actual arm holes.

The No-Sew Fleece Blanket I made Andrew for Christmas. Initially I was going to make a smaller blanket and make mitts, a scarf, and a toque with the fleece. But after I watched some videos on how to make the no-sew fleece blankets I decided it would be best to make a bigger blanket so I didn't have anything left to make the other stuff. I think it turned out very nice. I don't know if I would make them again. It was quite an expensive blanket. $23. I think I would only make it again if I got a really good deal on fleece.

The hat that "Santa" brought for me this Christmas. I love the hat but a certain 4 year old seems to have claimed it as his own. It was time consuming with all the stopping and changing colours, but it is a good way to use up scraps and it looks hella awesome. I want to make more of them!

Now that Christmas is over and after all that time I spent making the round ripples for my friends wedding and I'm sick of crocheting I've moved back into my cross stitch that I anticipate will be complete sometime in 2012. If I squint I can sort of tell that it has trees. :P

Cheers!

0 comments: