How is it possible that it is only 5 days to Christmas? When did this happen? We only just put up our tree on Friday (and actually that is only halfway done because we can't find 1 box of decorations in the basement). I still have Andrew's stuff to make. We have not planned the Christmas Eve service yet (and I haven't even started to think about the January First Sundays service which is fast approaching). Our house is a mess (thanks to a busy November and December where everything got put the side and piled up).
Yarg. So much to do and so little time. It's times like these that I make lists. :P I haven't made a list in a long while, maybe that's been part of my problem with feeling in control and organized? I hope this helps me focus and get things done!
This week all this stuff needs doing:
- Organize First Sundays Material.
- Find that box of Christmas Decorations! (it has all my heirloom decorations, that's why I'm worried about it)
- Read "Mission Shaped Children"
- Plan Christmas Eve Service
- Make Andrew's Blanket, scarf, mitts and toque
- Put away laundry (there's about 6 baskets waiting to be put away)
- Decorate the rest of the house (aka find homes for the decorations sitting on the coffee table)
- Work on Personnel Policies for daycare
- Clean, Clean, Clean
Cheers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment