dinah34 Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I've been a busy busy busy busy bee these last few weeks.  So much has been going on and I've been madly crafting for Christmas.  Before I post about all the deets of the last few weeks, just a teaser post.

I finished the box stitich scrapghan for my Mom a few weeks back.  I think it looks divine.  I hope my mom likes it.  I sure like it.


In the end I could have made it a few more rows. I still have scrap yarn leftover. But it's hard to estimate how much you will need when you're in the thick of things.  Looking at it as a finished object, I wish I had had more blues and purples and not so heavy on the pinks and yellows.
I already want to make another one.  But, on the next one I make I want to play with colour and have an actual colour pattern that i follow.

It's from this patten that I found on Ravelry.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it! I'm a huge fan of the box stitch, it looks so cozy. What is the size of this? I should dig out my box of scraps!