dinah34 Sunday, October 3, 2010

I've been doing the curly girl thing for a couple months now.  I mostly only use conditioner with the first application being a good scalp rub and the second application focusing on the strands/tips.  I would say I shampoo my hair about 10% of the time.  I don't dry my hair very much.  I put it up in a towel loosely for about 5 minutes and then put clear gel in it.  & that's it.  There's no brushing, no blow drying, no styling.  just condition twice, sort of plop, gel, and go!

This whole thing was kind of slow going becuase for a couple weeks I thought I was using conditioner but it was actually shampoo, even though it sure looked like conditioner.  Then, when I went back to the store I ended up buying shampoo+conditioner instead of straight conditioner.  And of course it took me about a week to realize that it wasn't just straight conditioner.  in all it took me about a month to really get on track.

I love how much life my hair seems to have.  The curls bounce and everything falls where it falls and it feels good!  I love it!

my 'before' shots are here

0 comments: