I've got 2 metres of bright blue fleece, 1 metre of bright green soft felt, 2 internet tutorials, and a somewhat shaky plan to make this as Andrew's Halloween Costume...
Andrew loves all things Mario and cannot stop talking about going as Luigi for Halloween. Lets see if I can do this...
That's so funny! C and R are going as Mario and Luigi too! I'm contemplating if its worth the cost of the fleece to make myself. I got a great pattern (tutorial) for the hat if you're interested. What tutorials are you using?
i have the hat tutorial from groovy kid stuff...which looks awesome.
the other one i have is a tutorial on how to make overalls. it's from a blog called littleladiescrafts. is there a better tutorial out there? i don't always have the mad googling skillz.
i know i got way too much material, but i didn't want to run out. i got 2 metres of blue fleece and 1 metre of green felt for $40. the custome is about that.
That's the hat tutorial I have too, it looks great. And I think I love you, I've been looking for a tutorial for the overalls, and that's exactly what I wanted! Thanks!
Who Is This Blogwhore? Well...I'm a girl. In Canada. Who Blogs.
There's a little about everything in this little ol' blog. Stuff about crocheting, discerning my call to ministry, saving money, spending money, being a Mom, being a Worker Bee, being a Wife, being a Good Human Being, going green, and making lists.
4 comments:
That's so funny! C and R are going as Mario and Luigi too! I'm contemplating if its worth the cost of the fleece to make myself. I got a great pattern (tutorial) for the hat if you're interested. What tutorials are you using?
i have the hat tutorial from groovy kid stuff...which looks awesome.
the other one i have is a tutorial on how to make overalls. it's from a blog called littleladiescrafts. is there a better tutorial out there? i don't always have the mad googling skillz.
i know i got way too much material, but i didn't want to run out. i got 2 metres of blue fleece and 1 metre of green felt for $40. the custome is about that.
at this point i'm totally winging the sweater...
That's the hat tutorial I have too, it looks great. And I think I love you, I've been looking for a tutorial for the overalls, and that's exactly what I wanted! Thanks!
i spent days googling for an overall pattern. i had better luck googling 'dungaree' - but only after british husband suggested it to me.
Post a Comment