dinah34 Monday, January 16, 2006


Today is day 2. not much to report yet.

i weighed myself yesterday.

i was estimating myself to be 250 pounds.

WRONG.

i was 259 pounds. ugh.



today i'm trying to decide what weight loss program is best for me.
Weight Watchers?
Sugarbusters?
Atkins?
Somersizing?

Which One? one of those? another one? it's a tough decision. do it on my own or with a group? can i do atkins? can i give up my bread and my potatoes and my pop? or is weight watchers a better option for me? where i can have all that i just have to watch my point intake?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, nice blog you have here :) I myself do WW and love it, especially the Flex program. You can eat whatever you want just in moderation. WW is really a life change which is what I need.

Let me know which program you decide!

Anonymous said...

Loving your blog Dinah.

If you follow WW and don't cheat there is no way you can fail! I lost 45lbs on it last year.

One of the many rules I live by:

'The french fries don't count if you steal them from husband's plate"

... doesn't work on WW though.

Anonymous said...

Hey nice to see another Fatblogger out there! Well done for taking the stand and good luck on your journey! At least you know you won't be alone :)
I really think that you should do Weight Watchers. I have found it to be the most realistic eating plan out there and it is as good as it gets for an all round lifestyle change. You don't have to do without anything and it is so easy to follow.
Good luck and keep us posted :) I am linking you to my blog!