New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago
I got Steve to take my measurements today. I thought I would be happy with the results, but in the end they've made me miserable. *sigh*
The first number is today and the number in brackets is from April 1 of this year.
Chest -- 50 (47.5)
Waist -- 48 (48)
Hips -- 51.5 (49.5)
Arms -- 15 (15)
Thighs -- 29.5
I'm not even going to comment. I'm just putting these numbers there so I have a record of what's been happening with my body.
1 comments:
Hey little lady -- is it possible that the first ones were off? I know when I started doing self-measurements, the first time I tried to tighten as much as I could so the number would be less, and as I shrunk, I would let it be more and more normal. You're losing weight, you're exercising, you're eating well. It's not possible that these things would cause you to expand, it's gotta be a miscalculation.
And PS: Way to go, you've been really kicking ass lately!
Post a Comment