Now, this is much better. Much more positive. Happy. That other skin was bringing me down.
Not much to report. Our car broke and cost a fortune to fix, although now it runs like it's newly made, which is nice. I've been on and off the wagon so much this last week it's not even worth talking about. I went to the Gym tonight. It was nice, I hadn't been all week due to feeling shitty and mostly being unmotivated. I didn't go to work today. My back was sore and I took pain killers and lolled around all morning. I'm feeling better now. Andrew seems to be enjoying his new daycare, although Mommy and Daddy are the ones having problems adjusting. I spent most of the afternoon trying not to do much (b/c I didn't want to aggrevate the back) and I looked and looked for the perfect cottage for us to rent while Steve's parents are here and I didn't have much luck in finding the perfect cabin.
The plans for the weekend? Stay home, be quiet, spend as little money as possible and eat healthy.
2 comments:
love the new skin!!
I like it .. very happy and summery !
Post a Comment