When I worked at elementary schools the children often did these every Friday--This Week At School. It was always a fun thing for them to do and I loved reading what they wrote.
So, This Week At LIfe....
1. I ate not one but two chocolate bars on secretary's day. The problem is that they didn't even taste that good, but I still kept eating them. :(
2. We might be buying a house. We're going to put an offer in tonight.
3. I had a bad day at work yesterday. The other secretary wasn't there so I was on my own and for most of the morning it was standing room only in the office and there is nothing that gives me The Rage like teenagers that don't shut the fuck up when they've been sent to the office for misbehaving. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'd say the high point was when I put one girl in the corner b/c she would not stop talking and then from the corner, a mere 2 feet from me, said quite loudly in a whiny whiny voice 'you guys suck, and I wish I could backhand you all' and then later on as I'm trying to explain to the vice what she said 'You don't know the whole fucking story why don't you just shut the fuck up'. (hmmm, the more I think about it the more I think it might have been 'why don't you just shut your mouth). Anyways, regardles, I don't like being sworn at especially in that whiny whiny voice. Ugh.
4. Needless to say b/c of standing room only morning I gorged on Rally Burgers at lunch.
5. I did exercise quite a bit this week. Twice at the gym and two times(maybe 3?) at home while watching the Biggest Loser.
6. I have to look at revamping my strength training. I am just not sore the next day. It hurts while I am lifting my 5 pound weights, but the next day--nada. Maybe it's time to move to 8 pounders?
7. My house is messy but I just seem to not be able to clean it. It's summer and my anxiety is definitely returning. I am afraid to clean because I am afraid I will find bugs. It's a vicious circle and it generally ends up with me screaming at my husband. :( Fuck I hate being like this. I wish that damn anxiety clinic would phone. I've been on the wait list for one year now. :(
8. We had tacos last night. They were yummy. I wish we had gone to Mongos though, but I had taken the beef out a couple days and I really wanted to make sure we used it.
9. Last night we went to our apartment buildings sauna for the first time. Yes folks, we've lived here 9 months and this is the first time. It was nice, nicer then I was expecting. We also sat out on our balcony for the firs time too. We picked this place largely b/c it had a balcony and we were all keen about sitting outside on it. It was chilly but nice.
10. We are having one of Steve's friends over tonight probably. I hope there will be more sauna and more sitting on the balcony, consuming the beverages. We will either be celebrating or comiserating.
Just a thought--I wonder how many people I can get to help move this time? It will be the sixth move in 5 years. I can't wait to tell my friends that there will be another moving day. HAH!
1 comments:
I don't blame you for caving yesterday - kids these days give me the rage too, and I don't work with 'em! But you did exercise quite a bit, and that's never a bad thing.
And uh, what's with keeping me in suspense about the house? Don't you know I"m dyin here?? :P
Post a Comment