dinah34 Saturday, April 21, 2007

& I say rule loosely.

I'm currently downloading The Biggest Loser Australia (BLA). It's taken weeks to download and it's about 50 half hour episodes. With all this waiting I'm uber excited to watch the friggin' show. I've decided that while I watch BLA I have to be exercising. Even if it's just walking in place or doing side steps. Dammit, this show is about weight loss and getting active and moving around. It's not about sitting at home and becoming a coach potato, so I'm not going to be a coach potatoe while it's on.

I feel like I should also mention why I'm probably not going to make my gym goal this month. I was sick for a while, we went out of town, once the gym was closed when I wanted to go, and a couple days I was just plain lazy. I am going to make my goal of 12 workouts, but they just won't necessarily be at the gym is all. No worries. I'm not track with the exercise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Anonymous said...

That's totally fair -- it doesn't have to be in the gym to be healthy!