I haven't checked in all week and I feel guilty. I think I did okay. I was off program in the beginning of the week and I think I found my way back to being on program.
We went to Mongos tonight for supper. It is so yummy, but it seriously gives me The Rage. It's like being stuck in a traffic jam on the way to a concert for your favorite band and you can see the performance but you can't hear it.
You get stuck in this line with your wonderful raw food that you selected lovingly yourself and you wait, you wait for it to be cooked on the grill. You wait and you wait and you get hungrier and hungrier and then some scumbag goes up the other end of the food station and doesn't wait his turn in line and CUTS you. Yes ladies and gentlemen this is Grade 6 and there's fucking cutsies at the mongolian restaurant. Gah.
& then once you've been cut like 5 times by people who pretend they can't see you, there's a counter where you can put your bowl to wait to be put on the grill. This whole system should work phenomeanlly well EXCEPT for the people who don't move their bowl up the counter and everything gets clogged up and people are holding bowls full of food and yummy sauces and it leaks on their hands and the line does move out of the food station and it all just breaks down. Just moving the fucking bowl already. Pay attention. Look around. See what's happening. Figure out what makes things run smoothly so people don't get the rage and kill someone.
Gah.
0 comments:
Post a Comment