I have 15 minutes before I have to leave to go back to work...again. Working from 7 PM to 10 PM (ish) really makes you dislike Tuesday nights.
I don't have much to report. Things have seemed very busy these past few days...busy watching Angel. *Carrie is Terribly Ashamed* We're halfway through Season 5 (the last season) and I'm totally engrossed in this show. I. Can't. Stop. Watching. It.
Steve has a job interview on Friday! If anyone has any tips or ideas or questions he should ask then post away!
I'm horribly excited b/c my good internet friend Anne is coming into town this week. We've got multiple events planned and I need it! It is so good to get out and do stuff.
Well...I've got to leave in 7 minutes. I guess I should go and get ready and find my pants to put on.
Cheers! Check y'all later
1 comments:
Good luck to Steve on Friday!!
Post a Comment