New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago

Did you participate in Earth Hour yesterday? We did. We had friends over for supper and it was 8:30 just as we were finishing up eating (lasagne, ceaser salad, and garlic toast--yum!). We turned out the lights, light some candles and just sat around the table talking until 10:30...well past the 1 hour for Earth Hour. Once we had the candles lit no one wanted to blow them out and turn the lights back on. It was quite nice. & we need to pull the candles out more often and turn out the lights.
1 comments:
What a nice Earth Hour! I had an Earth Half-Hour. I was watching a DVD and didn't realize until the episode finished that it was halfway over. Whoops! But I made it easy on myself and just went straight to bed, seeing as I had to get up at 5:30 anyway. :P
Post a Comment