dinah34 Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Apparently I forgot to post this...I wrote it days ago...


This is what I've decided on.

3 pounds -- Henna Tattoo
5 pounds -- Buy a Head band
8 pounds -- Buy the newest issue of 'Crochet'
10 pounds -- Get a manicure
12 pounds -- Get a Henna Tatto
15 pounds -- Get Hair Dyed
18 pounds -- Buy a book
20 pounds -- Buy new pants
23 pounds -- Get a pedicure
25 pounds -- Buy new fancy bra from The Bra bar
28 pounds -- Buy a new work out DVD
30 pounds -- Buy a new shirt
33 pounds -- Get a Henna tattoo
35 pounds -- Get a manicure

50 pounds -- Of course is the ultimate day at the spa.

I'm still looking for ideas for rewards so if anybody knows of any good ones let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stick a facial and a massage in there somewhere!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have something to send you at 5 lbs as a reward :)