New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago
Fifteen and a half points. 15.5.
That's what a Sausage n Egger from A&W are. That combined with the Hashbrown I also had were 19.5 points. Ugh. How gross is that?
I ate over half my points in 5 minutes. Double ugh.
I felt sick all day and then felt disgustingly & horribly sick all afternoon. So much so that I left work early and came home.
3 comments:
Dinah,
Chelle tagged me and I'm now tagging you. I hope you don't mind. If you need info, just check out my blog. :-)
LOL ... I am only laughing because I ate one of those damn sausage and egg and cheese breakfast things from Timmies today and the fat numbers on my WW slide doesn't go that high, so I'm guessing it was about 15 points too :(((((
Better luck tomorrow!
The Timmie breakfast sandwhiches are so damn good. Bad for the waistline, but God, they are yummy.
Post a Comment