Me and my IRL friend are going to do the 2007 Carrandrea Weight Loss Extravaganza.
What is this CWLE you ask? This is it in a nutshell:
We are both poor young women wanting to lose weight and be healthier. We have had success with Weight Watchers in the past but neither of us can afford to attend the meetings which is what we think motivated us the most.
We are going to meet once a week and instead of paying WW 12 of our hard earned dollars we are going to put 5 dollars each into a pool and whoever has lost the most weight at the end of 10 weeks gets the moolah. Which if I've calculated right is 100 bucks. A nice little sum of money.
Don't tell her, but I'm gonna win that money. Buwahahahahaha.
I've got the motivation. I've got the treadmill. I've the culinary talents. I've got the will. & I've even got a Hitched girl at my back helping me along!
I'm gonna do it.
We're weighing in on Sunday for the first time. She's got a kickass scale.
0 comments:
Post a Comment