dinah34 Saturday, January 13, 2007

Anne said I was brave to post the before pictures of myself. I don't really think it was all that brave.

Notice I cut my head off. That's the worst part. Double chin and all.

I'm coming to the end of this first week of the CWLE. I didn't do that well. But I didn't do that bad either (comparitively speaking).

I'm going to post some of the positives of this week.

Here goes....

**I limited myself to 2 hershey's kisses per day. Work is abounding with Hershey's kisses and the box that holds them is of course on my desk...inches away from my mouth. 2 a day is miraculous...almost.

**I used the treadmill 3 times this week. One night I even ran for 5 minutes in total. That is sooo awesome for me!!!!

**Last night instead of ordering in pizza or KFC we went to Safeway and got subs (I got the 'Hail Ceasear Sub' and a cesear salad. Not completely WW friendly, but not pizza, right?

**I ate lunch at work 4 days this past week. & when I did go out for food I went to Safeway and got a sub and soup(not BK or McDicks). Better choices.

**Tonight is my first drink of the week. This is good for me. Over the holidays I got into the habit of having a drink or two almost every day. Eek.

That's all I can think of right now. Thanks for listening & wish me luck for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Baby steps, but steps in the right direction. Good luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Good work! It will get easier.

Anonymous said...

Great choices! Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :)