dinah34 Sunday, January 21, 2007

Just a few noteworthy things this week.

1. I journalled. I wrote down what I ate. I didn't stay in my points one day this week, but I wrote down what I ate.

2. I tried to exercise. I used the treadmill twice. Right at the end of my last workout the treadmill went into uber fast mode and I almost fell on my face. I was able to pull out the safety magnent thingy and it stopped. Now it says E1 and won't work. my Dad is going to take a look at it next week sometime. I hope he can fix it, it was a good freebie.
In the meantime I'm going to have to do some other exercise. I've my WATP and Biggest Loser DVDs that I haven't done in ages. I better dig them up.

3. Today we went to Mongo's. www.mongosgrill.com
It's a fun and yummy place once you get a few combinations down. The only problem is it's not very baby friendly b/c you have to go up and get your food and watch it being cooked which invariably means we eat in shifts. It's not bad if you go with a group or another couple, but kinda lame if it's just me and Steve.

My favorite combination is: mushrooms, a few pieces of zuchinni, a bit of carrot, bean sprouts, pineapple, a pile of chicken & beef (it's sliced sooooo thin), some fat noodles, sweet chili thai sauce, spicy peanut sauce, a bit of sesame oil and soya sauce. Yum, yum. 2 bowls of that and I'm stuffed.

4. I haven't had fries in 3 weeks, since we first weighed in. It feels good. I don't even miss them.

5. I'm working on my rewards list. I'm going to post it tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're really on your way!! Those are all very positive things you've done. Keep it up! :)