New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago

I've been trying to think of rewards that I can use to keep myself motivated in the CWLE & beyond.
This is what I've come up with so far:
5 pounds -- get a henna tattoo
10 pounds -- manicure (I'm thinking gel nails with some cool airbrushing)
15 pounds -- dye hair
20 pounds -- buy new pants
25 pounds -- buy new fancy bra from the Bra Bar
Any ideas for other rewards? I'm also still thinking about having in between mini-rewards like 7 pounds, 12 pounds, etc? Comments?
4 comments:
What is CWLE?
Well you'll definitely need a pedicure to show off your sexy feet come the summer ... and at some point you MUST treat yourself to a entire day at the spa, say at 50 lbs?
Other ideas:
* cute pair of earrings
* eyebrow threading or waxing
* an hour of kid free relaxation at a coffee shop (with a skinny latte and fat free muffin)
* rent a girly movie (smart pop and diet coke)
* a magazine subscription
* 'free' makeover at a cosmetics counter
I'm close to my first reward at 5lbs (manicure or pedicure I haven't decided yet).
This is the CWLE
http://thatnamesalreadytaken.blogspot.com/2007/01/weight-loss-challenge.html
Ahhh, so who's winning? We did that at work two years ago. I had plateaued by then, but it was still a great motivator.
Get yourself a pedicure. It's the best hour of relaxation ever!
Post a Comment