All you can eat sushi is not a good thing the day before you're going to weigh in to start your weight loss challenge.
I feel like I could explode.
That is all.
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I still haven't found anything that's good to eat the day before a WL challenge happens. Hope you enjoyed your sushi!! (And if nothing else, if you don't eat the same next saturday night, you should be down when you get weighed :))
Who Is This Blogwhore? Well...I'm a girl. In Canada. Who Blogs.
There's a little about everything in this little ol' blog. Stuff about crocheting, discerning my call to ministry, saving money, spending money, being a Mom, being a Worker Bee, being a Wife, being a Good Human Being, going green, and making lists.
1 comments:
I still haven't found anything that's good to eat the day before a WL challenge happens. Hope you enjoyed your sushi!! (And if nothing else, if you don't eat the same next saturday night, you should be down when you get weighed :))
Post a Comment