dinah34 Friday, March 9, 2007

i've joined a gym. i feel pretty good about it. i've gone 3 times now. it's nice. i like the elliptical and the treadmill so far. they have classes and i'm thinking of going to one once a week. they have a weight lifting class that I think I would like to check out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on joining. I think going to a class once a week is a good way to switch things up and not get bored. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I haven't been to the gym in ages since my membership expired....can't afford to shell out the annual pass fee yet ($300). I've been running outside instead.

I wish I could do the elliptical! It's such a good workout, but my dysplastic hip can't take the rotating.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff! The classes will give you a nice change from routine, if nothing else. Keep it up!