New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago
These last few posts are going to be my plan for tomorrow at the gym.
I'm also including:
- Calf raises on step
- Crunches on the ball
- Crunches to the side on the ball
- Lower leg Lift
Weight training is scary for me at the gym. I know what I'm supposed to do (an ex showed me years ago) but I get there and all I see is a sea of machines and I just don't know what to do. Hopefully this little guide will help.
1 comments:
I find weight training intimidating as well. I started with a trainer almost a month ago now, and that made a difference (though the jumping jacks with medicine ball exercise I had to do for a while there was kind of embarrassing).
That said, I find cardio to be way less nerve-wracking, and it's how I really got myself into the gym enough to not feel like I was standing out like a sore thumb. It also got me used to keep my heart rate in a good high zone for extended periods of time, which really pumped up the weight loss capability for the long term.
Anyway, keep up the good work!
Post a Comment