dinah34 Sunday, March 4, 2007

Well folks, I'm back on the wagon...sort of. It's sad that I feel like I can only post in my blog when I'm on the weightloss bandwagon. If I don't post about it, it can't be happening right?

Well, in a nutshell this is what has happened in the last few weeks:

--My school flooded. It was very stressful and we've been moved to a temporary location, right by my house.
--good you think, right? wrong. daycare is on other side of city by my school therefore doubling my driving time. I drive 25 minutes to daycare, to drive practically right back to where I live...twice a day...
--I gained weight.
--The staff banded together in the stressful situation and ate....a lot.
--I gained weight
--I got tired from all the stress and driving and went to bed like every other night at 8 PM.
--I gained weight.
--I realized I feel like shit and I look shit so I thought about joining a gym for 2 weeks.
--After thinking in depthly about joining a gym I took the plunge and went and joined a gym that is like 3 blocks from house.


I weighed in today and I was 258.4. For a while I was above 260...

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. The Secret is the power of positve thinking right? :P

0 comments: