the CWLE (see this post http://thatnamesalreadytaken.blogspot.com/2007/01/weight-loss-challenge.html) ended today.
Needless to say I did not win. My final weight? 262.2. 2.2 pounds UP from what I started at. Fuck, I suck. My friend now has 100 bucks that she is off to buy clothes with. She lost 11 pounds and I'm super proud of her, i just wish that I could be equally as proud of me.
We're doing it again. Heck, I figure if it keeps her losing weight then it's all good, right? And, I might lose some weight too, right?
I'm still feeling sick, but I'm dealing with it. I went to the gym last night. I did most of the exercises I posted, but truthfully i didn't do any crunches or walking lunges, b/c I'm scared to draw attention to myself. It's easier to blend into a machine, y'know?
I'm going to the gym tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment