dinah34 Saturday, January 10, 2009

Apparently I am on the ball. Who knew.

I recently signed up for a payroll savings bond through my work. I thought that the $20 that was getting deducted off my pay was all going into a bond in my name. Last week I thought to myself, 'Self, you should have made it so that $15 goes into a bond in your name and $5 goes into a bond in your sons name'. I quite agreed with my self and was making mental notes to remember to do this next October as you can only make changes like that once a year.

I signed up to look at my bonds today and lo and behold...$15 is going into one in my name and $5 is going into one in his name.

I'm a genius.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thinking! Don't you love the feeling of actually following through with something you say you're going to do? It's kind of a rare feeling for me!

Northern Living Allowance said...

Ha! That's great! :) One less thing to worry about...